View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrimGnome
Guild Master
Rank 6

re: An End to Raiding

Raiding under The Mystics Banner has come to an end.

We (and I) have been raiding more or less none stop since ToC and ICC and I would lie if I said that this does not affect me a little.

I was not an founding member of the mystics - but have been with the guild since before we started raiding. I am perhaps also one of the few people still active (apart from MysticsDK) that know where the name came from and why there somewhere is an Horde guild called The Skeksis.

It is sad to see this end - but I also see this as a chance for the raid team to start a new.

So in memory of everyone who raided with us through good and bad - farewell to The Mystic.

- and to everyone still raiding good luck to Ignite.

/Grim

Babus
Rank 10

Thank you all for the wonderful moments that i experienced with you. It has been a pleasure.

Good luck in future raiding.

PS: Hunter rulezzz image

Babus

Wildmystics
Raider
Rank 10

I just wanted to say you and Balder did and awsome job raid leading during the past years, and its quite disheartening seeing The mystics slowly dying. But personal life takes priority and sooner or later we all are gona quit i guess, i hardly log in myself enymore, because if i cant raid then the game is not very fun.

/wild

The_Balderama
Forum God

I guess it had to come to this.

I don't know why the raid team went and made a new guild, but I guess they wanted a fresh start and a new officer team.

Personally I have no sentimental feelings, with no raid team we are practically dead as a guild.

Bad timing though. I am planning to play a bit again and could have used a boost.

Forum God

Well I think This started well before Legion, when we could barely had raid nights during WoD. As most of you know, I am not playing WoW for a while now, but I was a bit sad to see a place that was my home away from home for a few years fall apart. Wanted to thank you all again for that wonderful time. 

/Ear

Ripper82
Raider
Rank 9

The_Balderama wrote:

I guess it had to come to this.

I don't know why the raid team went and made a new guild, but I guess they wanted a fresh start and a new officer team.

Personally I have no sentimental feelings, with no raid team we are practically dead as a guild.

Bad timing though. I am planning to play a bit again and could have used a boost.

The main reason is that we felt we had no structure in place, no active GM, a forum outdated and unable to use for recruitment purposes, and the need of having to change up the whole officer team.

Everyone decided together it would be best to create a new guild, and build a solid structure around that, where we have a fully active team, new forum and also a fresh outlook.

If you do play again, you're welcome to join, could always hold the guild name on an alt, Sandris also returned recently which is nice.

And I'd be happy to boost you :)

The_Balderama
Forum God

I'll be happy to come and be a social member once I get back to the game.

Good luck to you and the rest of the gang Ripper

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum